Grammy-winning crooner Michael Bublé, 37, takes Us behind the music. His new album, To Be Loved, is out now, and he'll be touring the U.S. this fall.
1. I love big dill pickles (that doesn't sound good).
2. I'm a flosser.
3. I love coconut water.
4. I only wear Muppet socks and colored boxer briefs.
5. I play classic rock songs like "Sympathy for the Devil" before I go on stage.
PHOTOS: Celebs Who Love Disney
6. I love taking my wife to Disney World. We even honeymooned there and slept in Cinderella's castle.
7. Growing up, I had a mullet.
8. I would give up singing to be a hockey player.
9. I even do hockey commentary on sports radio.
10. As a teen, I had both ears pierced and listened to Guns N' Roses and AC/DC.
11. I sleep with a T-shirt over my head to keep the light out.
12. Dave Barry is my favorite writer.
PHOTOS: Sexy Celeb Dads
13. My go-to food is Old El Paso tacos.
14. I love redheads -- and one Argentinean blonde [his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato].
15. I'm not a fan of children's charities. Kidding!
16. I love the TV show An Idiot Abroad.
17. I wish I could meet Christoph Waltz.
18. When I'm at dinner with friends, I often order everything on the menu for the table.
19. I think Slurpees are the greatest invention since insulin.
20. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
PHOTOS: Celebrity Weddings
21. I've never watched myself on TV after a performance.
22. I only wear clothes by DSquared. I have no deal with them -- I just love all their stuff.
23. I've never taken a drink or any other substance before a show.
24. I hate using in-ear monitors.
25. I met the Queen of England, but I freaked out more when I met Oscar the Grouch!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Michael Buble: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.
© 2014 Microsoft