You can catch Michael Weatherly, 44, on NCIS, airing Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on CBS. Here, he reveals his secrets to Us!
1. I can be very edgy and dangerous. I just look harmless.
2. When I was a teenager, my dad used to call me "Hollywood" because I wore sunglasses all the time, even at night. Cue song.
3. I once wanted to be a baseball player.
4. After that I wanted to be a stuntman.
5. The only club I have ever belonged to is the James Bond fan club. Member since 1979.
PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Went from Rags to Riches
6. I stole my wife, Bojana, from Canada. Sorry, Canada!
7. Our first date was in Paris. That's how I roll.
8. As an unemployed actor in New York City, I played guitar in the subway.
9. Huey Lewis and the News were a big influence.
10. Books, movies, music, and my 1-year-old daughter, Olivia, dominate my free time.
11. I have a first edition of every Martin Amis book. London Fields is the one I love the most.
12. My wife is a doctor-- but not a shrink.
13. If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be Sting and call my Police band-mates for a quick jam.
PHOTOS: Dads on Duty
14. I do a lot of silly things, but I do not gamble.
15. I went to four colleges but never graduated.
16. I used to be a night owl. Now I'm an early bird.
17. Sometimes I live in Jamaica.
18. Directing NCIS is one of my biggest achievements.
19. I am terrible at memorizing things. Hence, ad-libbing.
20. I played a gynecologist on a short-lived David Kelley show.
ARTICLE: Michael Weatherly Welcomes Daughter Olivia
21. I cry laughing at Portlandia.
22. I sleep with three pillows.
23. I am blood type O-positive, which I remember by staying "optimistic positive."
24. I like taking baths.
25. I'd love to really do yoga, not the weird thing I do, which is just painful.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Michael Weatherly: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.
Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
© 2014 Microsoft