You can catch Michael Weatherly, 44, on NCIS, airing Tuesdays at 8 P.M. on CBS. Here, he reveals his secrets to Us!
1. I can be very edgy and dangerous. I just look harmless.
2. When I was a teenager, my dad used to call me "Hollywood" because I wore sunglasses all the time, even at night. Cue song.
3. I once wanted to be a baseball player.
4. After that I wanted to be a stuntman.
5. The only club I have ever belonged to is the James Bond fan club. Member since 1979.
PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Went from Rags to Riches
6. I stole my wife, Bojana, from Canada. Sorry, Canada!
7. Our first date was in Paris. That's how I roll.
8. As an unemployed actor in New York City, I played guitar in the subway.
9. Huey Lewis and the News were a big influence.
10. Books, movies, music, and my 1-year-old daughter, Olivia, dominate my free time.
11. I have a first edition of every Martin Amis book. London Fields is the one I love the most.
12. My wife is a doctor-- but not a shrink.
13. If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be Sting and call my Police band-mates for a quick jam.
PHOTOS: Dads on Duty
14. I do a lot of silly things, but I do not gamble.
15. I went to four colleges but never graduated.
16. I used to be a night owl. Now I'm an early bird.
17. Sometimes I live in Jamaica.
18. Directing NCIS is one of my biggest achievements.
19. I am terrible at memorizing things. Hence, ad-libbing.
20. I played a gynecologist on a short-lived David Kelley show.
ARTICLE: Michael Weatherly Welcomes Daughter Olivia
21. I cry laughing at Portlandia.
22. I sleep with three pillows.
23. I am blood type O-positive, which I remember by staying "optimistic positive."
24. I like taking baths.
25. I'd love to really do yoga, not the weird thing I do, which is just painful.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Michael Weatherly: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.
© 2013 Microsoft