Michelle Obama celebrates 50th birthday, tweets picture of AARP card
- Photo: Michelle Obama/.1 of 12
- Photo: AP2 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Chuck Kennedy/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Doug Mills/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Fifty shades of great! First Lady Michelle Obama celebrated a milestone birthday -- the big 5-0 -- on Friday, and promptly took to Twitter to show off her brand-new ID card from the American Association of Retired Persons.
"Excited to join Barack in the 50+ club today...check out my @AARP card!" President Obama's wife captioned a photo of herself holding the little piece of plastic. (The Commander-in-Chief is 52; he'll turn 53 in August.)
Last year on her birthday, the First Lady unveiled her official @FLOTUS Twitter account and debuted a much-talked-about haircut -- with bangs! She later joked that the new 'do was her "midlife crisis."
"I couldn't get a sports car, they won't let me bungee jump -- so instead, I cut my bangs!" she quipped in a Skype interview with Rachael Ray.
Speaking about aging in an interview with Prevention back in 2012, the mother of two confessed, "Women are definitely under a lot of pressure, but I think it's important to remember that to look good, you have to feel good. I look at my mom at 74 and see how beautiful she looks and how wonderful she is with our daughters and with me and my husband -- and I want that for myself when I'm her age."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite