Michelle Obama celebrates 50th birthday, tweets picture of AARP card
- Photo: Michelle Obama/.1 of 12
- Photo: AP2 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Chuck Kennedy/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Dharapak/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Cliff Owen/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Doug Mills/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Fifty shades of great! First Lady Michelle Obama celebrated a milestone birthday -- the big 5-0 -- on Friday, and promptly took to Twitter to show off her brand-new ID card from the American Association of Retired Persons.
"Excited to join Barack in the 50+ club today...check out my @AARP card!" President Obama's wife captioned a photo of herself holding the little piece of plastic. (The Commander-in-Chief is 52; he'll turn 53 in August.)
Last year on her birthday, the First Lady unveiled her official @FLOTUS Twitter account and debuted a much-talked-about haircut -- with bangs! She later joked that the new 'do was her "midlife crisis."
"I couldn't get a sports car, they won't let me bungee jump -- so instead, I cut my bangs!" she quipped in a Skype interview with Rachael Ray.
Speaking about aging in an interview with Prevention back in 2012, the mother of two confessed, "Women are definitely under a lot of pressure, but I think it's important to remember that to look good, you have to feel good. I look at my mom at 74 and see how beautiful she looks and how wonderful she is with our daughters and with me and my husband -- and I want that for myself when I'm her age."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite