Miranda Cosgrove, 19, (her hit iCarly airs on Nickelodeon) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I've been known to make cupcakes in the middle of the night.
2. I never let anyone kill a bug. I'll always rescue it and take it outside.
3. My best birthday gift ever: a treehouse!
4. My favorite movie is Amelie.
5. I can't make it through a week without sushi.
VIDEO: Michelle Obama busts a move with the iCarly cast
6. I'm an insane night owl.
7. When I was little, I walked by a wasps' nest and ended up getting stung more than 60 times!
8. The Catcher in the Rye is one of my favorite books.
9. Once, while I was on tour, a 6-year-old girl sneaked into my hotel room.
10. My favorite holiday is Halloween. I spend weeks preparing.
PHOTOS: Hollywood's best Halloween costumes
11. I love swimming in the rain!
12. Guilty pleasures: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and 16 and Pregnant.
13. One of my favorite pastimes is going to the Santa Monica Pier and riding the roller coaster.
14. I've met all the living U.S. presidents.
15. The Rolling Stones were my first concert, and I have been lucky enough to see them a total of five times!
16. One of my biggest disappointments is that I never got to be a flower girl.
17. Freaks and Geeks is my all-time favorite TV series!
PHOTOS: What to watch on TV this summer
18. I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia when I was 15.
19. I have always thought my house was haunted.
20. I enjoy painting and drawing.
21. I am a world-class procrastinator.
22. I love to read.
23. I collect bicycles. I like my tandem and my Sting-Ray the most.
24. Italy is my favorite country that I've visited. Mostly because of the food.
25. I once had a birthday party for my cat.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Miranda Cosgrove: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.
© 2014 Microsoft