Miranda Kerr clears up family row reports
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Santi/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Blayze/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Miranda Kerr has reconciled with her parents after they made a public plea for her to head back to Australia following a year-long estrangement.
RELATED: 12 hottest Aries in Hollywood
The brunette beauty left her native country and moved to New York five years ago, and the distance between her and her folks appeared to destroying their relationship in February (14) when they filmed an emotional segment for Australian TV show Family Confidential, in which they claimed they did had not spoken to the 31 year old in over a year.
However, Kerr has now opened up about the matter, revealing she has made up with her parents and has been spending time with them since arriving Down Under for work last week.
She tells Channel 7's "Sunrise," "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived (sic). It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half."
The former Victoria's Secret model went on to explain she doesn't feel there was "any ill intention" behind her parents' TV interview.
She continues, "That was kind of done without me knowing about it, and it's funny because I'd invited them over (to New York) many times throughout the year, and they'd been too busy.
"My dad and my brother work for me, and my mum has her own organic line now, and I think the media spun that on them -- they weren't really trying to do anything, they're just a little naive, unfortunately. They got sucked into a situation and things get edited."
RELATED: Like us on Facebook?
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite