Miranda Kerr clears up family row reports
- Photo: Santi/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Blayze/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Miranda Kerr has reconciled with her parents after they made a public plea for her to head back to Australia following a year-long estrangement.
RELATED: 12 hottest Aries in Hollywood
The brunette beauty left her native country and moved to New York five years ago, and the distance between her and her folks appeared to destroying their relationship in February (14) when they filmed an emotional segment for Australian TV show Family Confidential, in which they claimed they did had not spoken to the 31 year old in over a year.
However, Kerr has now opened up about the matter, revealing she has made up with her parents and has been spending time with them since arriving Down Under for work last week.
She tells Channel 7's "Sunrise," "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived (sic). It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half."
The former Victoria's Secret model went on to explain she doesn't feel there was "any ill intention" behind her parents' TV interview.
She continues, "That was kind of done without me knowing about it, and it's funny because I'd invited them over (to New York) many times throughout the year, and they'd been too busy.
"My dad and my brother work for me, and my mum has her own organic line now, and I think the media spun that on them -- they weren't really trying to do anything, they're just a little naive, unfortunately. They got sucked into a situation and things get edited."
RELATED: Like us on Facebook?
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite