Miranda Kerr clears up family row reports
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: Santi/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Blayze/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA6 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Miranda Kerr has reconciled with her parents after they made a public plea for her to head back to Australia following a year-long estrangement.
RELATED: 12 hottest Aries in Hollywood
The brunette beauty left her native country and moved to New York five years ago, and the distance between her and her folks appeared to destroying their relationship in February (14) when they filmed an emotional segment for Australian TV show Family Confidential, in which they claimed they did had not spoken to the 31 year old in over a year.
However, Kerr has now opened up about the matter, revealing she has made up with her parents and has been spending time with them since arriving Down Under for work last week.
She tells Channel 7's "Sunrise," "I've seen my family as soon as I've arrived (sic). It's so good to spend time with them and to finally be back after a year and a half."
The former Victoria's Secret model went on to explain she doesn't feel there was "any ill intention" behind her parents' TV interview.
She continues, "That was kind of done without me knowing about it, and it's funny because I'd invited them over (to New York) many times throughout the year, and they'd been too busy.
"My dad and my brother work for me, and my mum has her own organic line now, and I think the media spun that on them -- they weren't really trying to do anything, they're just a little naive, unfortunately. They got sucked into a situation and things get edited."
RELATED: Like us on Facebook?
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite