Miranda Kerr: "I Feel Like a Milk Maid" Breastfeeding
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: ©Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Model turned milk maid!
Miranda Kerr was back on the runway in a swimsuit just seven months after giving birth to her son Flynn, but the model mom admits balancing work and motherhood isn't always easy.
"I am breastfeeding and pumping," the 28-year-old Australian native told Sydney's Herald Sun. "When I am at work, I am pumping. I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it."
Kerr gave birth to Flynn -- who weighed in at 9-pounds, 12 ounces -- in January. He's the first child for the Victoria's Secret model and hubby Orlando Bloom. The secret behind her quick weight loss? Breastfeeding. "He's a hungry little boy," she told Us Weekly in April.
Kerr admitted she "didn't realize how challenging it is being a mother and working," but said her main focus is being a mom to Flynn, 7 months, and wife to Bloom, 34. "My priority is to be with [Flynn]," she told Sydney's Herald Sun. "So I am very selective with [the jobs] I do."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite