Miranda Kerr: "I Feel Like a Milk Maid" Breastfeeding
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: ©Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Model turned milk maid!
Miranda Kerr was back on the runway in a swimsuit just seven months after giving birth to her son Flynn, but the model mom admits balancing work and motherhood isn't always easy.
"I am breastfeeding and pumping," the 28-year-old Australian native told Sydney's Herald Sun. "When I am at work, I am pumping. I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it."
Kerr gave birth to Flynn -- who weighed in at 9-pounds, 12 ounces -- in January. He's the first child for the Victoria's Secret model and hubby Orlando Bloom. The secret behind her quick weight loss? Breastfeeding. "He's a hungry little boy," she told Us Weekly in April.
Kerr admitted she "didn't realize how challenging it is being a mother and working," but said her main focus is being a mom to Flynn, 7 months, and wife to Bloom, 34. "My priority is to be with [Flynn]," she told Sydney's Herald Sun. "So I am very selective with [the jobs] I do."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite