Miranda Kerr: "I Feel Like a Milk Maid" Breastfeeding
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: ©Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Model turned milk maid!
Miranda Kerr was back on the runway in a swimsuit just seven months after giving birth to her son Flynn, but the model mom admits balancing work and motherhood isn't always easy.
"I am breastfeeding and pumping," the 28-year-old Australian native told Sydney's Herald Sun. "When I am at work, I am pumping. I feel like a milk maid, but it is worth it."
Kerr gave birth to Flynn -- who weighed in at 9-pounds, 12 ounces -- in January. He's the first child for the Victoria's Secret model and hubby Orlando Bloom. The secret behind her quick weight loss? Breastfeeding. "He's a hungry little boy," she told Us Weekly in April.
Kerr admitted she "didn't realize how challenging it is being a mother and working," but said her main focus is being a mom to Flynn, 7 months, and wife to Bloom, 34. "My priority is to be with [Flynn]," she told Sydney's Herald Sun. "So I am very selective with [the jobs] I do."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite