Naomi Campbell, 42, spills 25 things you didn't know about her with Us Weekly. She is a judge on Oxygen's The Face, airing Tuesdays at 9 P.M.
1) I recently learned to scuba dive
2) I was discovered at the age of 14, walking home from school in my uniform.
3) I've appeared on the covers of more than 500 magazines.
4) My favorite singer is Prince.
5) I was born in London, but was back and forth between London, Rome, and Switzerland.
PHOTOS: Love Lives of Models
6) I sang backup vocals on Vanilla Ice's song, "Cool as Ice."
7) My charity, Fashion for Relief, has raised millions for victims of natural disasters and other causes.
8) I love Gummi bears.
9) In 1997, Nelson Mandela named me his "honorary granddaughter."
10) Some of my favorite designers are Azzedine Alaia, Zac Posen, Dolce and Gabbana, and Marc Jacobs
11) I also love Topshop.
12) I studied ballet at London's Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
13) I was on The Cosby Show.
14) I love The Olympics.
15) There are two roses named for me in Holland.
16) I starred in Michael Jackson's video "In the Closet."
PHOTOS: Celebs on the Runway
17) I try to practice yoga regularly.
18) I own a ton of vintage clothing.
19) In 2007, I interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez for British GQ.
20) I've also interviewed Kate Moss, Lenny Kravitz, and Ronnie Wood.
21) I carry Jamaican hot sauce around with me.
PHOTOS: Naomi's Embarassing Wardrobe Malfunction
22) I have a perfume line. My new scent is called Naomi at Night.
23) I have an English bulldog named Winston.
24) My mom was a dancer.
25) She taught me how to walk the runway.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Naomi Campbell: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.
© 2014 Microsoft