Naomi Campbell, 42, spills 25 things you didn't know about her with Us Weekly. She is a judge on Oxygen's The Face, airing Tuesdays at 9 P.M.
1) I recently learned to scuba dive
2) I was discovered at the age of 14, walking home from school in my uniform.
3) I've appeared on the covers of more than 500 magazines.
4) My favorite singer is Prince.
5) I was born in London, but was back and forth between London, Rome, and Switzerland.
PHOTOS: Love Lives of Models
6) I sang backup vocals on Vanilla Ice's song, "Cool as Ice."
7) My charity, Fashion for Relief, has raised millions for victims of natural disasters and other causes.
8) I love Gummi bears.
9) In 1997, Nelson Mandela named me his "honorary granddaughter."
10) Some of my favorite designers are Azzedine Alaia, Zac Posen, Dolce and Gabbana, and Marc Jacobs
11) I also love Topshop.
12) I studied ballet at London's Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
13) I was on The Cosby Show.
14) I love The Olympics.
15) There are two roses named for me in Holland.
16) I starred in Michael Jackson's video "In the Closet."
PHOTOS: Celebs on the Runway
17) I try to practice yoga regularly.
18) I own a ton of vintage clothing.
19) In 2007, I interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez for British GQ.
20) I've also interviewed Kate Moss, Lenny Kravitz, and Ronnie Wood.
21) I carry Jamaican hot sauce around with me.
PHOTOS: Naomi's Embarassing Wardrobe Malfunction
22) I have a perfume line. My new scent is called Naomi at Night.
23) I have an English bulldog named Winston.
24) My mom was a dancer.
25) She taught me how to walk the runway.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Naomi Campbell: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.
© 2014 Microsoft