Naomi Campbell, 42, spills 25 things you didn't know about her with Us Weekly. She is a judge on Oxygen's The Face, airing Tuesdays at 9 P.M.
1) I recently learned to scuba dive
2) I was discovered at the age of 14, walking home from school in my uniform.
3) I've appeared on the covers of more than 500 magazines.
4) My favorite singer is Prince.
5) I was born in London, but was back and forth between London, Rome, and Switzerland.
PHOTOS: Love Lives of Models
6) I sang backup vocals on Vanilla Ice's song, "Cool as Ice."
7) My charity, Fashion for Relief, has raised millions for victims of natural disasters and other causes.
8) I love Gummi bears.
9) In 1997, Nelson Mandela named me his "honorary granddaughter."
10) Some of my favorite designers are Azzedine Alaia, Zac Posen, Dolce and Gabbana, and Marc Jacobs
11) I also love Topshop.
12) I studied ballet at London's Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts.
13) I was on The Cosby Show.
14) I love The Olympics.
15) There are two roses named for me in Holland.
16) I starred in Michael Jackson's video "In the Closet."
PHOTOS: Celebs on the Runway
17) I try to practice yoga regularly.
18) I own a ton of vintage clothing.
19) In 2007, I interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez for British GQ.
20) I've also interviewed Kate Moss, Lenny Kravitz, and Ronnie Wood.
21) I carry Jamaican hot sauce around with me.
PHOTOS: Naomi's Embarassing Wardrobe Malfunction
22) I have a perfume line. My new scent is called Naomi at Night.
23) I have an English bulldog named Winston.
24) My mom was a dancer.
25) She taught me how to walk the runway.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Naomi Campbell: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Kanye and Kim Kardashian, see all the celebs who got engaged this year.
© 2013 Microsoft