Naomi Campbell, perfume firm settle NYC lawsuits
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hurschmann/AP/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: BG/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: ecorazzi.com/.10 of 17
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PAUL HURSCHMANN/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Chopard/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
NEW YORK (AP) -- Naomi Campbell has settled a New York court dispute with a perfume company that said she unfairly squeezed her longtime agent and others out of profits from her fragrance line. The supermodel, meanwhile, said she wasn't given full information before signing a deal with them.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies Over 40
Court records show the dueling suits between Moodform Mission and Campbell were closed Thursday. Moodform Mission's lawyer, Daniel Bright, said Friday his clients are happy with the settlement. He wouldn't disclose details.
RELATED: Stars in the Water
Campbell's lawyer didn't immediately return a call.
RELATED: Celebs Who've Aged Gracefully
Campbell modeling agent Carole White and a cosmetics company formed Moodform Mission. The partnership said Campbell violated a 1998 contract by inking a new fragrance-licensing agreement in 2008.
Campbell said she didn't know for years that White had a stake in the perfume partnership.
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite