Naomi Campbell, perfume firm settle NYC lawsuits
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hurschmann/AP/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: BG/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: ecorazzi.com/.10 of 17
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PAUL HURSCHMANN/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Chopard/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
NEW YORK (AP) -- Naomi Campbell has settled a New York court dispute with a perfume company that said she unfairly squeezed her longtime agent and others out of profits from her fragrance line. The supermodel, meanwhile, said she wasn't given full information before signing a deal with them.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies Over 40
Court records show the dueling suits between Moodform Mission and Campbell were closed Thursday. Moodform Mission's lawyer, Daniel Bright, said Friday his clients are happy with the settlement. He wouldn't disclose details.
RELATED: Stars in the Water
Campbell's lawyer didn't immediately return a call.
RELATED: Celebs Who've Aged Gracefully
Campbell modeling agent Carole White and a cosmetics company formed Moodform Mission. The partnership said Campbell violated a 1998 contract by inking a new fragrance-licensing agreement in 2008.
Campbell said she didn't know for years that White had a stake in the perfume partnership.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite