Naomi Campbell, perfume firm settle NYC lawsuits
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Gtres/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hurschmann/AP/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 17
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: BG/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: ecorazzi.com/.10 of 17
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: PAUL HURSCHMANN/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Chopard/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
NEW YORK (AP) -- Naomi Campbell has settled a New York court dispute with a perfume company that said she unfairly squeezed her longtime agent and others out of profits from her fragrance line. The supermodel, meanwhile, said she wasn't given full information before signing a deal with them.
RELATED: Hottest Bikini Bodies Over 40
Court records show the dueling suits between Moodform Mission and Campbell were closed Thursday. Moodform Mission's lawyer, Daniel Bright, said Friday his clients are happy with the settlement. He wouldn't disclose details.
RELATED: Stars in the Water
Campbell's lawyer didn't immediately return a call.
RELATED: Celebs Who've Aged Gracefully
Campbell modeling agent Carole White and a cosmetics company formed Moodform Mission. The partnership said Campbell violated a 1998 contract by inking a new fragrance-licensing agreement in 2008.
Campbell said she didn't know for years that White had a stake in the perfume partnership.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite