Newly Single Christina Aguilera Talks About 'Love of My Life'
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: WENN2 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Castro/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
On Friday's "Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "Burlesque" star, 29, said there's "just a little bit" going on in her life now, but that she gets solace from a special guy in her life.
No, not set assistant Matthew Rutler (they have been on "a few dates," according to a source) -- her little boy, Max, 2!
"He's the love of my life," Aguilera gushed. "I adore him, and he's such a character, and he's so happy, and at the end of the day, that's what's most important."
The star added that her son with Bratman is "my focus first and foremost. ... More power to single moms and those out there doing it. I was raised by a single mom."
(An insider told Us of Aguilera's fledgling romance with Rutler: "It's not serious. She's not looking to jump into a relationship right now. She has a lot going on with the movie and is focusing on spending as much time as possible with Max.")
Aguilera also reaches a major milestone on Dec. 18: her 30th birthday!
"It's better than turning 20, I'll tell you that," she told Ellen DeGeneres. "You're more comfortable in your own skin as a woman. You have a better idea of what you want and how to get it. At this time in my life, it's a huge turning point, it's a transitional stage, and I'm ready. I'm ready."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite