Nick Lachey: Son Camden Is the Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened in My Life
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA2 of 22
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 22
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 22
- Photo: James Dupri/.10 of 22
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP12 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 22
- Photo: DM1/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: KH1/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: MZ1/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Nick Lachey tweeted a heartfelt message Monday about welcoming his son, Camden John, last Wednesday with his wife, Vanessa Lachey.
"Officially in cheesy dad mode," the "Sing-Off" host, 38, confessed. "Camden is easily the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Vanessa Lachey and I are truly blessed!"
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the Lacheys, who wed in July 2011, told Us Weekly in a statement early Thursday. "Born today at 6:54 pm. He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick's loving tweet Monday was the first time he spoke about his son's birth to his followers. New mom Vanessa has taken a break from Twitter since Camden's arrival.
Over the summer, Nick opened up to Us about all the changes he and Vanessa had gone through in the past year. "You get married, you get pregnant, and it all kind of happened so fast," he said. "But it's very exciting!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite