Nick Lachey: Son Camden Is the Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened in My Life
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA2 of 22
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter3 of 22
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 22
- Photo: James Dupri/.10 of 22
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 22
- Photo: DM1/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: KH1/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: MZ1/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- ESPN Combining Grantland, Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight, ESPN Films Into One UnitMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90
Nick Lachey tweeted a heartfelt message Monday about welcoming his son, Camden John, last Wednesday with his wife, Vanessa Lachey.
"Officially in cheesy dad mode," the "Sing-Off" host, 38, confessed. "Camden is easily the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Vanessa Lachey and I are truly blessed!"
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the Lacheys, who wed in July 2011, told Us Weekly in a statement early Thursday. "Born today at 6:54 pm. He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick's loving tweet Monday was the first time he spoke about his son's birth to his followers. New mom Vanessa has taken a break from Twitter since Camden's arrival.
Over the summer, Nick opened up to Us about all the changes he and Vanessa had gone through in the past year. "You get married, you get pregnant, and it all kind of happened so fast," he said. "But it's very exciting!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite