Nick Lachey: Son Camden Is the Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened in My Life
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA2 of 22
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter3 of 22
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 22
- Photo: James Dupri/.10 of 22
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 22
- Photo: DM1/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: KH1/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: MZ1/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- 'A Haunted House 2' Review: Less Terrible, Still TerribleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Saturday Night Live to Air 40th Anniversary Special in 2015MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:54:00 PM
- Amy Poehler Promises 'Very Exciting Last Moment' in 'Parks and Rec&apMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:33:00 PM
- Shakira to Perform New Single 'Empire' on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in Cleveland
Nick Lachey tweeted a heartfelt message Monday about welcoming his son, Camden John, last Wednesday with his wife, Vanessa Lachey.
"Officially in cheesy dad mode," the "Sing-Off" host, 38, confessed. "Camden is easily the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Vanessa Lachey and I are truly blessed!"
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the Lacheys, who wed in July 2011, told Us Weekly in a statement early Thursday. "Born today at 6:54 pm. He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick's loving tweet Monday was the first time he spoke about his son's birth to his followers. New mom Vanessa has taken a break from Twitter since Camden's arrival.
Over the summer, Nick opened up to Us about all the changes he and Vanessa had gone through in the past year. "You get married, you get pregnant, and it all kind of happened so fast," he said. "But it's very exciting!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite