Nick Lachey: Son Camden Is the Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened in My Life
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA2 of 22
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter3 of 22
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 22
- Photo: James Dupri/.10 of 22
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 22
- Photo: DM1/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: KH1/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: MZ1/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Nick Lachey tweeted a heartfelt message Monday about welcoming his son, Camden John, last Wednesday with his wife, Vanessa Lachey.
"Officially in cheesy dad mode," the "Sing-Off" host, 38, confessed. "Camden is easily the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Vanessa Lachey and I are truly blessed!"
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the Lacheys, who wed in July 2011, told Us Weekly in a statement early Thursday. "Born today at 6:54 pm. He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick's loving tweet Monday was the first time he spoke about his son's birth to his followers. New mom Vanessa has taken a break from Twitter since Camden's arrival.
Over the summer, Nick opened up to Us about all the changes he and Vanessa had gone through in the past year. "You get married, you get pregnant, and it all kind of happened so fast," he said. "But it's very exciting!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite