Nick Lachey: Son Camden Is the Most Amazing Thing That Has Happened in My Life
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Newspix/Rex/Rex USA2 of 22
- Photo: @VanessaLachey/Twitter3 of 22
- Photo: © Faye Sadou/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI5 of 22
- Photo: GRPR/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 22
- Photo: James Dupri/.10 of 22
- Photo: BOZFF/Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 22
- Photo: DM1/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN16 of 22
- Photo: KH1/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: AP1/WENN18 of 22
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: MZ1/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Nick Lachey tweeted a heartfelt message Monday about welcoming his son, Camden John, last Wednesday with his wife, Vanessa Lachey.
"Officially in cheesy dad mode," the "Sing-Off" host, 38, confessed. "Camden is easily the most amazing thing that has happened in my life. Vanessa Lachey and I are truly blessed!"
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," the Lacheys, who wed in July 2011, told Us Weekly in a statement early Thursday. "Born today at 6:54 pm. He came into this world at 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
Nick's loving tweet Monday was the first time he spoke about his son's birth to his followers. New mom Vanessa has taken a break from Twitter since Camden's arrival.
Over the summer, Nick opened up to Us about all the changes he and Vanessa had gone through in the past year. "You get married, you get pregnant, and it all kind of happened so fast," he said. "But it's very exciting!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite