Patrick Schwarzenegger Wants to Become an Actor Like His Dad
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Is Upset Over Lifetime's Upcoming Biopic: "Let HMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:50:00 PM
- The Originals' Joseph Morgan Weds Persia WhiteMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:48:00 PM
- Comic Con: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'
Patrick Schwarzenegger has beauty and brains!
The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, who is currently a senior at Brentwood High School in Los Angeles, tells WWD he's planning to follow in his father's footsteps and become an actor.
"I've wanted to do some sort of acting stuff down the line, but modeling is a good way to get comfortable in front of the camera," says Patrick, who appears in a billboard for Hudson Jeans. "And I want to keep my business going. I'm always thinking of new ideas and trying to find ways to expand my career opportunities."
In addition to modeling, Patrick also has his own clothing line, Project 360, which helps raise money for various charities.
"My dad helps me a lot with my business side, and my mom and my grandparents [the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver] had a huge influence with the charitable component and the idea of giving back," Patrick says. "I've learned everything from them."
Though he's got his sights set on Hollywood, Patrick adds that he's also planning to further his education.
"I'm applying to USC, Georgetown, Stanford and Penn. One sister goes to USC and the other to Georgetown," he tells WWD. "If all my work is going well and I get into USC, that's probably what's realistic for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite