Patrick Schwarzenegger Wants to Become an Actor Like His Dad
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Patrick Schwarzenegger has beauty and brains!
The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, who is currently a senior at Brentwood High School in Los Angeles, tells WWD he's planning to follow in his father's footsteps and become an actor.
"I've wanted to do some sort of acting stuff down the line, but modeling is a good way to get comfortable in front of the camera," says Patrick, who appears in a billboard for Hudson Jeans. "And I want to keep my business going. I'm always thinking of new ideas and trying to find ways to expand my career opportunities."
In addition to modeling, Patrick also has his own clothing line, Project 360, which helps raise money for various charities.
"My dad helps me a lot with my business side, and my mom and my grandparents [the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver] had a huge influence with the charitable component and the idea of giving back," Patrick says. "I've learned everything from them."
Though he's got his sights set on Hollywood, Patrick adds that he's also planning to further his education.
"I'm applying to USC, Georgetown, Stanford and Penn. One sister goes to USC and the other to Georgetown," he tells WWD. "If all my work is going well and I get into USC, that's probably what's realistic for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite