Patrick Schwarzenegger Wants to Become an Actor Like His Dad
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Patrick Schwarzenegger has beauty and brains!
The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, who is currently a senior at Brentwood High School in Los Angeles, tells WWD he's planning to follow in his father's footsteps and become an actor.
"I've wanted to do some sort of acting stuff down the line, but modeling is a good way to get comfortable in front of the camera," says Patrick, who appears in a billboard for Hudson Jeans. "And I want to keep my business going. I'm always thinking of new ideas and trying to find ways to expand my career opportunities."
In addition to modeling, Patrick also has his own clothing line, Project 360, which helps raise money for various charities.
"My dad helps me a lot with my business side, and my mom and my grandparents [the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver] had a huge influence with the charitable component and the idea of giving back," Patrick says. "I've learned everything from them."
Though he's got his sights set on Hollywood, Patrick adds that he's also planning to further his education.
"I'm applying to USC, Georgetown, Stanford and Penn. One sister goes to USC and the other to Georgetown," he tells WWD. "If all my work is going well and I get into USC, that's probably what's realistic for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite