Patrick Schwarzenegger Wants to Become an Actor Like His Dad
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Orion Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Patrick Schwarzenegger has beauty and brains!
The 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, who is currently a senior at Brentwood High School in Los Angeles, tells WWD he's planning to follow in his father's footsteps and become an actor.
"I've wanted to do some sort of acting stuff down the line, but modeling is a good way to get comfortable in front of the camera," says Patrick, who appears in a billboard for Hudson Jeans. "And I want to keep my business going. I'm always thinking of new ideas and trying to find ways to expand my career opportunities."
In addition to modeling, Patrick also has his own clothing line, Project 360, which helps raise money for various charities.
"My dad helps me a lot with my business side, and my mom and my grandparents [the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver] had a huge influence with the charitable component and the idea of giving back," Patrick says. "I've learned everything from them."
Though he's got his sights set on Hollywood, Patrick adds that he's also planning to further his education.
"I'm applying to USC, Georgetown, Stanford and Penn. One sister goes to USC and the other to Georgetown," he tells WWD. "If all my work is going well and I get into USC, that's probably what's realistic for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite