Paul Walker's mother asks for guardianship bid to be dismissed
- Photo: Corbis1 of 6
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
"Tragic" actor Paul Walker's mother has asked a judge to dismiss her petition for guardianship of his daughter Meadow.
Cheryl Walker filed papers for temporary and permanent guardianship of the 15 year old in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 14 claiming her teenage granddaughter was at risk because her mother, Rebecca Soteros, had been struggling with alcoholism.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
However, the two parties subsequently reached an out-of-court agreement, and now Cheryl has decided to drop the bid altogether, after court papers released on April 14 revealed a judge had issued, without prejudice, a ruling denying Walker's short-term petition.
In his will, the "Fast & Furious" star, who died in a car crash in November 2013, stated he wanted his mother to become Meadow's guardian in the event of his premature death.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite