- Photo: Mario Testino/.1 of 6
- Photo: Sang Tan/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Sang Tan/AP3 of 6
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Sang Tan/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video LawsuitMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:58:31 PM
- Can 'House of Cards' Stage a Bar-B-Coup at the Emmys?MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:40:52 PM
- Warner Music Group Intern Wants Money for All That Coffee BrewingMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:34:54 PM
- Universal Extends Licensing President Stephanie Sperber Through 2016MSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:32:02 PM
- 'Prometheus 2' Moving Forward With 'Transcendence' Writer Jack PMSNEntertainment 6/17/2013 4:21:29 PM
- 'Storage Wars' Star Brandi Passante Gets Pittance in Porn Video Lawsuit
The fairytale continues!
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, had her second carriage ride in three days as she attended Monday's Order of the Garter ceremony. The beaming Brit sat opposite Prince Charles' wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, 63, who beckoned Middleton forward so the crowd could get a better view of the newest member of the royal family.
Continuing her chic streak, Middleton wore a Philip Treacy fascinator and dove gray coat during the annual ceremony.
Meanwhile, Prince William, 28, marched down the hill from Windsor Castle alongside his father, 62. William was made a Knight of the Garter in 2008, becoming the 1,000th member of the Order.
Per tradition, two new Knights -- Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers, president of the Supreme Court, and Admiral Lord Boyce, a former head of the U.K.'s Armed Forces -- will be invested in the Castle's Garter Throne Room.
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite