Kate Middleton, Camilla Parker-Bowles Share Carriage Ride
- Photo: Mario Testino/.1 of 6
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: DSDD/JRAB/ZOB/ZDF/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
The fairytale continues!
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, had her second carriage ride in three days as she attended Monday's Order of the Garter ceremony. The beaming Brit sat opposite Prince Charles' wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, 63, who beckoned Middleton forward so the crowd could get a better view of the newest member of the royal family.
Continuing her chic streak, Middleton wore a Philip Treacy fascinator and dove gray coat during the annual ceremony.
Meanwhile, Prince William, 28, marched down the hill from Windsor Castle alongside his father, 62. William was made a Knight of the Garter in 2008, becoming the 1,000th member of the Order.
Per tradition, two new Knights -- Lord Phillips of Worth Matravers, president of the Supreme Court, and Admiral Lord Boyce, a former head of the U.K.'s Armed Forces -- will be invested in the Castle's Garter Throne Room.
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite