Miranda Kerr Poses Nude for Harper's Bazaar
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Ryan Pierse/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JD/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BONG/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: JMG/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JMG/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Bazaar/.12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: mirandakerrverified/Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Emmy Parties 2014: Zoe Saldana, Michelle Dockery, Aaron Paul Break the Seal (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:57:00 PM
- Yahoo Passes on Saving Enlisted From CancellationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- 'When the Game Stands Tall's' Alexander Ludwig: Learning Football Moves WMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:42:00 PM
- SNL Alum Rachel Dratch Will Guest-Star on Parks and Recreation's Final SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 3:38:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'
They don't call them supermodels for nothing!
In the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, Miranda Kerr wears nothing but a pair of knee-high boots as she shows off her flawless figure in a stunning side-view photo taken by famed photographer Terry Richardson.
The Victoria's Secret catwalker, 29, is the mother of Flynn, her 18-month-old son with her husband, Orlando Bloom.
"Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness," the Australian beauty tells Harper's Bazaar.
She adds, without further explanation, "So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner."
As for that totally enviable figure? The yoga enthusiast says she has "a real appreciation and passion for good health and organic living. I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80 percent good, 20 percent indulgent, and that works for me and my body personally."
But her daily regimen does have a few definite staples. "I drink warm water and lemon every morning, and I also drink lots of good-quality purified and, preferably, alkaline water throughout the day," Kerr explains. "My Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was 12 years old, which I drink twice daily. I treat myself occasionally and don't have any guilt or conditions placed on it. Food is my friend and consistency is the key."
Kerr also explains that she follows the Dr. Peter D'Adamo blood-type diet, which instructs followers to eat according to their blood types. "It's an eating and living guideline that understands you as a biochemical individual ... and I find it really works for me. I eat vegetables, ocean-caught fish, and small amounts of organic free-range chicken."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite