Miranda Kerr Poses Nude for Harper's Bazaar
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar1 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Ryan Pierse/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JD/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BONG/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: JMG/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: JMG/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Bazaar/.12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: mirandakerrverified/Instagram14 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
They don't call them supermodels for nothing!
In the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, Miranda Kerr wears nothing but a pair of knee-high boots as she shows off her flawless figure in a stunning side-view photo taken by famed photographer Terry Richardson.
The Victoria's Secret catwalker, 29, is the mother of Flynn, her 18-month-old son with her husband, Orlando Bloom.
"Becoming a mother has made me even more aware and more passionate about nutrition and wellness," the Australian beauty tells Harper's Bazaar.
She adds, without further explanation, "So much so that I am now a certified health coach practitioner."
As for that totally enviable figure? The yoga enthusiast says she has "a real appreciation and passion for good health and organic living. I adopt the 80/20 rule. 80 percent good, 20 percent indulgent, and that works for me and my body personally."
But her daily regimen does have a few definite staples. "I drink warm water and lemon every morning, and I also drink lots of good-quality purified and, preferably, alkaline water throughout the day," Kerr explains. "My Nan introduced me to Noni juice when I was 12 years old, which I drink twice daily. I treat myself occasionally and don't have any guilt or conditions placed on it. Food is my friend and consistency is the key."
Kerr also explains that she follows the Dr. Peter D'Adamo blood-type diet, which instructs followers to eat according to their blood types. "It's an eating and living guideline that understands you as a biochemical individual ... and I find it really works for me. I eat vegetables, ocean-caught fish, and small amounts of organic free-range chicken."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite