Pippa Middleton completes 56-mile Swedish ski race
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
MORA, Sweden (AP) -- Pippa Middleton has completed a 56-mile cross-country ski marathon in Sweden — taking a respectable 412th place in the women's category.
The sister of the Duchess of Cambridge — the former Kate Middleton — finished the Vasaloppet ski race in 7 hours, 13:36 minutes, alongside 15,800 competitors in bright sunshine.
Middleton told Swedish broadcaster SVT she had only prepared for the race for "a couple of weekends" and admitted it was tiring.
RELATED: Pippa's new boyfriend
Pippa and her brother James, who clocked 06:47:27, raced to raise money for children's charity Magic Breakfast.
The competition is one of the world's oldest cross-country races and is based on Gustav Vasa's attempt to gather peasants for a revolt against occupying Danes in 1522.
The winner finished in 3 hours, 38.41 minutes.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite