Pippa Middleton completes 56-mile Swedish ski race
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
MORA, Sweden (AP) -- Pippa Middleton has completed a 56-mile cross-country ski marathon in Sweden — taking a respectable 412th place in the women's category.
The sister of the Duchess of Cambridge — the former Kate Middleton — finished the Vasaloppet ski race in 7 hours, 13:36 minutes, alongside 15,800 competitors in bright sunshine.
Middleton told Swedish broadcaster SVT she had only prepared for the race for "a couple of weekends" and admitted it was tiring.
RELATED: Pippa's new boyfriend
Pippa and her brother James, who clocked 06:47:27, raced to raise money for children's charity Magic Breakfast.
The competition is one of the world's oldest cross-country races and is based on Gustav Vasa's attempt to gather peasants for a revolt against occupying Danes in 1522.
The winner finished in 3 hours, 38.41 minutes.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite