Pippa Middleton completes 56-mile Swedish ski race
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
MORA, Sweden (AP) -- Pippa Middleton has completed a 56-mile cross-country ski marathon in Sweden — taking a respectable 412th place in the women's category.
The sister of the Duchess of Cambridge — the former Kate Middleton — finished the Vasaloppet ski race in 7 hours, 13:36 minutes, alongside 15,800 competitors in bright sunshine.
Middleton told Swedish broadcaster SVT she had only prepared for the race for "a couple of weekends" and admitted it was tiring.
RELATED: Pippa's new boyfriend
Pippa and her brother James, who clocked 06:47:27, raced to raise money for children's charity Magic Breakfast.
The competition is one of the world's oldest cross-country races and is based on Gustav Vasa's attempt to gather peasants for a revolt against occupying Danes in 1522.
The winner finished in 3 hours, 38.41 minutes.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite