Pippa Middleton completes 56-mile Swedish ski race
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
MORA, Sweden (AP) -- Pippa Middleton has completed a 56-mile cross-country ski marathon in Sweden — taking a respectable 412th place in the women's category.
The sister of the Duchess of Cambridge — the former Kate Middleton — finished the Vasaloppet ski race in 7 hours, 13:36 minutes, alongside 15,800 competitors in bright sunshine.
Middleton told Swedish broadcaster SVT she had only prepared for the race for "a couple of weekends" and admitted it was tiring.
RELATED: Pippa's new boyfriend
Pippa and her brother James, who clocked 06:47:27, raced to raise money for children's charity Magic Breakfast.
The competition is one of the world's oldest cross-country races and is based on Gustav Vasa's attempt to gather peasants for a revolt against occupying Danes in 1522.
The winner finished in 3 hours, 38.41 minutes.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite