Pippa Middleton completes 56-mile Swedish ski race
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
MORA, Sweden (AP) -- Pippa Middleton has completed a 56-mile cross-country ski marathon in Sweden — taking a respectable 412th place in the women's category.
The sister of the Duchess of Cambridge — the former Kate Middleton — finished the Vasaloppet ski race in 7 hours, 13:36 minutes, alongside 15,800 competitors in bright sunshine.
Middleton told Swedish broadcaster SVT she had only prepared for the race for "a couple of weekends" and admitted it was tiring.
RELATED: Pippa's new boyfriend
Pippa and her brother James, who clocked 06:47:27, raced to raise money for children's charity Magic Breakfast.
The competition is one of the world's oldest cross-country races and is based on Gustav Vasa's attempt to gather peasants for a revolt against occupying Danes in 1522.
The winner finished in 3 hours, 38.41 minutes.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite