Pippa Middleton: It's 'Startling' to Be Known for My Famous Butt, Relatives
- Photo: WENN1 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Pippa Middleton speaks!
The typically tight-lipped party planner, 29, recently chatted with the U.K.'s Mail on Sunday to promote her new book, Celebrate. Pippa also opened up about being thrust into the spotlight after her sister, Kate Middleton, 31, married Prince William, 31, in April 2011.
"It is a bit startling to achieve global recognition before the age of 30 on account of your sister, your brother-in-law and your bottom," Pippa said. "One day I might be able to make sense of this. In the meantime I think it's fair to say that it has its upside and its downside."
Pippa added, "I certainly have opportunities many can only dream of – but in most ways I'm a typical girl in her 20s trying to forge a career and represent herself in what can sometimes seem rather strange circumstances. I am by nature an optimist so I tend to concentrate on the advantages. One of the most attractive has been the chance to publish Celebrate."
The triathlete hopes her book will give the public an inside look into who she is and what she does for a living. "I know many of you will pick up the book out of nothing more than curiosity," she writes in Celebrate. "I can assure you that it feels even stranger to me than it probably does to you to have seen so much written about me when I have done so little to paint a picture of myself."
"This is my first chance to do that and I've enjoyed every minute of it," she writes. "The book is designed to be a comprehensive guide to home entertaining, based on my experience in my family's business Party Pieces and work for London-based events company Table Talk."
The Mail on Sunday is running 24 pages of excerpts from Celebrate in its You magazine. Further excerpts will appear in next week's issue.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite