Pippa Middleton to write column for magazine
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Disney Files Patents for Use of Theme Park DronesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:07:00 PM
- 'Wonder Woman' Lynda Carter on Guest Judging 'Skin Wars': RuPaulMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:49:00 AM
- 'Party Down' on Hulu: Site Acquires Streaming Rights to Starz SeriesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former Showrunner
LONDON (AP) -- Pippa Middleton is making another foray into lifestyle writing.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The younger sister to Prince William's wife, Duchess Kate, will become a columnist for a monthly magazine published by upmarket British grocery store Waitrose.
The column, called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts," will feature what's billed as "casual dining ideas and recipes."
The 29-year-old, who helps out with her parents' party supplies business, last year launched her first book, "Celebrate," a guide to entertaining at home that included recipes.
The book received largely negative reviews, with many complaining that the tips she offered were obvious and unimaginative. Middleton defended it by saying she had to "cover the basics."
She said Monday that the new column will enable her to share her "passion for food and entertaining."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite