Pippa Middleton to write column for magazine
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 13
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
LONDON (AP) -- Pippa Middleton is making another foray into lifestyle writing.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The younger sister to Prince William's wife, Duchess Kate, will become a columnist for a monthly magazine published by upmarket British grocery store Waitrose.
The column, called "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts," will feature what's billed as "casual dining ideas and recipes."
The 29-year-old, who helps out with her parents' party supplies business, last year launched her first book, "Celebrate," a guide to entertaining at home that included recipes.
The book received largely negative reviews, with many complaining that the tips she offered were obvious and unimaginative. Middleton defended it by saying she had to "cover the basics."
She said Monday that the new column will enable her to share her "passion for food and entertaining."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite