Pippa Middleton's Bridesmaid Dress Reproduced, on Sale for $277!
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beefeater/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: SBH/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
It was the dress that nearly stole the show at the wedding of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge back in April, and catapulted Pippa Middleton into the international spotlight. And now that famous figure-hugging ivory bridesmaid gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, which was custom-made for the maid-of-honor, can be yours. Well, sort of.
The British department store Debenhams has produced a knock-off version of the original design that will go on sale later this year for $277, according to the AFP. Middleton's cowl-neck gown with button-detail at the back reportedly cost over $32,000.
In addition to selling a replica of the bridesmaid dress, the store has also created a $162 version of the floor-length green dress by Alice Temperley that Middleton, 27, wore to the evening reception.
"Both men and women everywhere were instantly talking about Pippa, so naturally brides-to-be will want to emulate her classic look -- both for themselves or their bridesmaids," says Alain Mehada, chief personal shopper at the Debenhams branch on London's Oxford Street.
Royal fans who are dying to get the wedding dress copies can put their names on the "lady-in-waiting-list" by emailing email@example.com.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite