Pippa Middleton's Bridesmaid Dress Reproduced, on Sale for $277!
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beefeater/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: SBH/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
It was the dress that nearly stole the show at the wedding of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge back in April, and catapulted Pippa Middleton into the international spotlight. And now that famous figure-hugging ivory bridesmaid gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, which was custom-made for the maid-of-honor, can be yours. Well, sort of.
The British department store Debenhams has produced a knock-off version of the original design that will go on sale later this year for $277, according to the AFP. Middleton's cowl-neck gown with button-detail at the back reportedly cost over $32,000.
In addition to selling a replica of the bridesmaid dress, the store has also created a $162 version of the floor-length green dress by Alice Temperley that Middleton, 27, wore to the evening reception.
"Both men and women everywhere were instantly talking about Pippa, so naturally brides-to-be will want to emulate her classic look -- both for themselves or their bridesmaids," says Alain Mehada, chief personal shopper at the Debenhams branch on London's Oxford Street.
Royal fans who are dying to get the wedding dress copies can put their names on the "lady-in-waiting-list" by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite