Pippa Middleton's Bridesmaid Dress Reproduced, on Sale for $277!
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Beefeater/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: TOE/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: SBH/ZDS/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Gotcha Images / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
It was the dress that nearly stole the show at the wedding of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge back in April, and catapulted Pippa Middleton into the international spotlight. And now that famous figure-hugging ivory bridesmaid gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, which was custom-made for the maid-of-honor, can be yours. Well, sort of.
The British department store Debenhams has produced a knock-off version of the original design that will go on sale later this year for $277, according to the AFP. Middleton's cowl-neck gown with button-detail at the back reportedly cost over $32,000.
In addition to selling a replica of the bridesmaid dress, the store has also created a $162 version of the floor-length green dress by Alice Temperley that Middleton, 27, wore to the evening reception.
"Both men and women everywhere were instantly talking about Pippa, so naturally brides-to-be will want to emulate her classic look -- both for themselves or their bridesmaids," says Alain Mehada, chief personal shopper at the Debenhams branch on London's Oxford Street.
Royal fans who are dying to get the wedding dress copies can put their names on the "lady-in-waiting-list" by emailing email@example.com.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite