Pippa Middleton's Sexy, Sweet Advice for Valentine's Day
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 18
- Photo: OlgaBermejo/Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 18
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
What a temptress!
Months after her split from beau Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton will likely be single this Valentine's Day. But as the editor of online party magazine Party Times, Duchess Kate's scene-stealing sister, 28, offers plenty of ideas for the most romantic day of the year.
"February 14th is the traditional date to show your love each year – though hopefully you declare it more often than that!" the post begins. "It could be for a significant other, an unwitting object of your affection or close family or friends. You may want to forgo the boxes of chocolates and bunches of flowers, but who wants to give up the chance of a celebration with the people they love?"
Among the romantic tips offered?
A stay-at-home "intimate date for two": "Instead of going out to the cinema, why not recreate a movie theatre at home with a romantic film and snuggle up together in your very own back row, complete with cartons of popcorn."
The royal bridesmaid also suggests a way to "spread the love" via a Valentine's Day party with friends or supper for kids. Food ideas? "For a fun Valentine’s dessert idea how about dipping marshmallows and fruit skewers of banana, grapes and strawberries into a molten chocolate fountain. Everyone can join in – just make sure you have napkins at the ready as things may get messy!"
In addition, the stylish entrepreneur tells romantics to "Create a few rhyming clues for a treasure hunt around the house to unearth bags of Love Hearts and other little Valentine’s gifts" -- like heart-shaped bath fizzers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite