Pippa Middleton's Sexy, Sweet Advice for Valentine's Day
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 18
- Photo: OlgaBermejo/Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 18
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
What a temptress!
Months after her split from beau Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton will likely be single this Valentine's Day. But as the editor of online party magazine Party Times, Duchess Kate's scene-stealing sister, 28, offers plenty of ideas for the most romantic day of the year.
"February 14th is the traditional date to show your love each year – though hopefully you declare it more often than that!" the post begins. "It could be for a significant other, an unwitting object of your affection or close family or friends. You may want to forgo the boxes of chocolates and bunches of flowers, but who wants to give up the chance of a celebration with the people they love?"
Among the romantic tips offered?
A stay-at-home "intimate date for two": "Instead of going out to the cinema, why not recreate a movie theatre at home with a romantic film and snuggle up together in your very own back row, complete with cartons of popcorn."
The royal bridesmaid also suggests a way to "spread the love" via a Valentine's Day party with friends or supper for kids. Food ideas? "For a fun Valentine’s dessert idea how about dipping marshmallows and fruit skewers of banana, grapes and strawberries into a molten chocolate fountain. Everyone can join in – just make sure you have napkins at the ready as things may get messy!"
In addition, the stylish entrepreneur tells romantics to "Create a few rhyming clues for a treasure hunt around the house to unearth bags of Love Hearts and other little Valentine’s gifts" -- like heart-shaped bath fizzers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite