Pippa Middleton's Sexy, Sweet Advice for Valentine's Day
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 18
- Photo: OlgaBermejo/Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 18
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 18
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 18
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: WENN16 of 18
- Photo: James Veysey/ Camera Press/Retna Digital17 of 18
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
What a temptress!
Months after her split from beau Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton will likely be single this Valentine's Day. But as the editor of online party magazine Party Times, Duchess Kate's scene-stealing sister, 28, offers plenty of ideas for the most romantic day of the year.
"February 14th is the traditional date to show your love each year – though hopefully you declare it more often than that!" the post begins. "It could be for a significant other, an unwitting object of your affection or close family or friends. You may want to forgo the boxes of chocolates and bunches of flowers, but who wants to give up the chance of a celebration with the people they love?"
Among the romantic tips offered?
A stay-at-home "intimate date for two": "Instead of going out to the cinema, why not recreate a movie theatre at home with a romantic film and snuggle up together in your very own back row, complete with cartons of popcorn."
The royal bridesmaid also suggests a way to "spread the love" via a Valentine's Day party with friends or supper for kids. Food ideas? "For a fun Valentine’s dessert idea how about dipping marshmallows and fruit skewers of banana, grapes and strawberries into a molten chocolate fountain. Everyone can join in – just make sure you have napkins at the ready as things may get messy!"
In addition, the stylish entrepreneur tells romantics to "Create a few rhyming clues for a treasure hunt around the house to unearth bags of Love Hearts and other little Valentine’s gifts" -- like heart-shaped bath fizzers.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite