Playboy sues mag over photos of model Kate Moss
- Photo: Playboy/.1 of 12
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/Playboy/.2 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: i-Images/Pacific Coast News8 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: Milestone Media/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lawyers for Playboy magazine are suing Harper's Bazaar publisher Hearst Communications over its online use of photos of fashion model Kate Moss.
Court papers filed Friday in federal court in Manhattan say the magazine violated Playboy's exclusive right to publish the pictures taken by fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcos Piggott for the publication's 60th anniversary issue.
RELATED: Playboy rejects
The suit alleges Harper's posted on its website a clothed photo of the 40-year-old supermodel from the Playboy shoot but added a hyperlink that took readers to another website showing the nude and partially nude photo spread.
The lawsuit seeks $150,000 per photo infringed.
Representatives for Harper's Bazaar didn't immediately return messages Friday.
Moss has been a star since she was discovered as a teenager in the late 1980s.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite