Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio Debuts Baby Bump on Runway
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 14
- Photo: BD3/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Dave/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Cameron Brooks/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
Her own "Love on Top" moment!
Alessandra Ambrosio celebrated her second pregnancy in her natural element on Sunday: on the runway!
The Victoria's Secret model, 30, rubbed her growing baby bump at the end of the catwalk at the Colcci fashion show, part of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week in her native Brazil. For her big-bump debut, Ambrosio stunned in a chic, grey mini and a sleek black jacket.
Now five months along, Ambrosio confirmed her second pregnancy to Us Weekly in late December. The baby-to-be will join big sister Anja, 3, the stunner's daughter with longtime fiance, California businessman Jamie Mazur.
"Family is the most important thing for me and I'm thrilled to be adding to the family," she told Us in an exclusive statement. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite