Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio Debuts Baby Bump on Runway
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 14
- Photo: BD3/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Dave/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Cameron Brooks/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Her own "Love on Top" moment!
Alessandra Ambrosio celebrated her second pregnancy in her natural element on Sunday: on the runway!
The Victoria's Secret model, 30, rubbed her growing baby bump at the end of the catwalk at the Colcci fashion show, part of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week in her native Brazil. For her big-bump debut, Ambrosio stunned in a chic, grey mini and a sleek black jacket.
Now five months along, Ambrosio confirmed her second pregnancy to Us Weekly in late December. The baby-to-be will join big sister Anja, 3, the stunner's daughter with longtime fiance, California businessman Jamie Mazur.
"Family is the most important thing for me and I'm thrilled to be adding to the family," she told Us in an exclusive statement. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite