Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio Debuts Baby Bump on Runway
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 14
- Photo: BD3/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Dave/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Cameron Brooks/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Her own "Love on Top" moment!
Alessandra Ambrosio celebrated her second pregnancy in her natural element on Sunday: on the runway!
The Victoria's Secret model, 30, rubbed her growing baby bump at the end of the catwalk at the Colcci fashion show, part of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week in her native Brazil. For her big-bump debut, Ambrosio stunned in a chic, grey mini and a sleek black jacket.
Now five months along, Ambrosio confirmed her second pregnancy to Us Weekly in late December. The baby-to-be will join big sister Anja, 3, the stunner's daughter with longtime fiance, California businessman Jamie Mazur.
"Family is the most important thing for me and I'm thrilled to be adding to the family," she told Us in an exclusive statement. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite