Pregnant Alessandra Ambrosio Debuts Baby Bump on Runway
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 14
- Photo: BD3/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Dave/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: Cameron Brooks/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Her own "Love on Top" moment!
Alessandra Ambrosio celebrated her second pregnancy in her natural element on Sunday: on the runway!
The Victoria's Secret model, 30, rubbed her growing baby bump at the end of the catwalk at the Colcci fashion show, part of the Sao Paulo Fashion Week in her native Brazil. For her big-bump debut, Ambrosio stunned in a chic, grey mini and a sleek black jacket.
Now five months along, Ambrosio confirmed her second pregnancy to Us Weekly in late December. The baby-to-be will join big sister Anja, 3, the stunner's daughter with longtime fiance, California businessman Jamie Mazur.
"Family is the most important thing for me and I'm thrilled to be adding to the family," she told Us in an exclusive statement. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite