Pregnant Kate Middleton Suffers Another Bout of Acute Morning Sickness, Prince William Cancels Event
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: KPB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Edwards/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Just a few days after checking out of a London-area hospital, pregnant Kate Middleton has fallen ill again with another bout of acute morning sickness -- and although the Duchess does not yet require further hospitalization, husband Prince William has cancelled a Sunday Dec. 9 engagement to be by her side at their Kensington Palace home.
"It is well known that Hyperemesis Gravidarum often recurs," a St. James Palace spokesman tells Us Weekly, confirming that William has pulled out of his planned appearance at the British Military Tournament in Earls' Court to be with Kate in their Nottingham Cottage residence at the Palace.
(Known as "HG," the rare condition affects .03 to 1 percent of pregnant women, and is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, dehydration, lightheadedness and fainting.)
Adds the Palace of the 30-year-old Duchess, who announced her pregnancy on Monday Dec. 3: "Until further notice, to allow the Duchess a degree of privacy during her pregnancy, we do not intend to offer regular condition checks or advise of routine developments."
Before his wife's second bout, William, 30, donned a tux on Saturday evening to keep a commitment to attend the Winter Whites Gala at London's Royal Albert Hall, where he commented on his wife's health woes.
"I don't know why they call it morning sickness -- they should call it all day and all night sickness," the prince joked to former Centrepoint chairman Michael O'Higgins. "[Recovery is] a long old process but she is getting there. She feels like it is going to go on forever.”
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite