Duchess Kate offers update about Prince George
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: ASON BELL/CAMERA PRESS/.3 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.4 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.5 of 12
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Hard to believe Prince George is almost 4-months-old! While visiting the London headquarters of charity Only Connect with husband Prince William on Nov. 19, Duchess Kate gushed about how big their son is getting.
The 31-year-old Duchess of Cambridge showed off her slim post-baby body in a brown Orla Keily dress while visiting with young people in the charity's offices. Only Connect is an organization that works with prisoners, ex-offenders and young people in an effort to reduce crime.
During her two-hour visit, Kate chatted with ex-offender Aaron Russell-Andrews, 22, and his 20-month-old daughter, Teegan. Russell-Andrews gave the new mom a personalized onesie to give to Prince George. The adorable outfit was a size 3-6 months, and featured the Only Connect logo on the front. Kate was overheard telling Russell-Andrews that the onesie would be a good fit, and that George is growing up fast.
At one point in the exchange, Russell-Andrews' daughter apparently got a little jealous over the onesie. "Teegan tried to take back the babygro, she's very cheeky," he told Us Weekly of his little girl. Kate sympathized with him and said, "They're very demanding at this age."
During her tour of the charity, Kate also tasted cakes made by trainees from Switchback, a homelessness charity that aims for rehabilitation through catering. While noshing on small pieces of an iced ginger sponge and chocolate cake, the Duchess nodded her head in approval.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite