Prince George poses in new photo with Kate Middleton, Prince William
- Photo: Jason Bell/Camera Press/Redux/.1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: John Stillwell/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Ian Gavan/Allpix/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Geoffrey Robinson/Rex USA6 of 13
- Photo: ASON BELL/CAMERA PRESS/.7 of 13
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.8 of 13
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.9 of 13
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.10 of 13
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.11 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Long awaited -- and oh, so worth it! Ahead of their Australian/New Zealand tour, Kate Middleton and Prince William released a new family photograph with their son Prince George on Saturday. The charming and stunning snapshot of their 8-month-old baby boy is the first portrait of the three since his christening back in October 2013.
The latest portrait, taken mid-March, shows the Duke, 31, and the Duchess, 32, perched near their windowsill at their home, Apartment 1A at Kensington Palace, with their son. Looking happy and typically flawless, Middleton holds onto her boy as he peers up at their dog Lupo, which Prince William has his arm wrapped around. Prince George is beyond adorable with his much longer locks, as he dons a cloud blue-colored sweater with "George" written across the front of it.
Prince George's royal parents smile ear-to-ear, both matching their son's attire. Middleton wears a chic beige long-sleeve top with her famous brunette locks cascading past her shoulders. Prince William, meanwhile, is in a light blue shirt.
The beautiful moment was captured by celebrity photographer Jason Bell, who is no stranger to snapping pictures for the royals. Bell was on hand for Prince George's christening on Oct. 23. He took four official portraits -- and a surprise fifth released three days later -- of the family and their immediate relatives.
The historic occasion included Queen Elizabeth II, her husband Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry. Other photographs involved the Duchess' family, parents Carole and Michael Middleton, sister Pippa Middleton, and brother James Middleton. The families came together at the Morning Room at Clarence House, Kensington Palace following the Chapel Royal service at St. James Palace in London.
As exclusively reported on March 26, the royal parents recently missed their baby boy's first crawl while they were away on vacation earlier this month. Their bundle of joy spent time with his maternal grandparents, Carole and Michael Middleton, at their home in Bucklebury, England. His parents relaxed at the Maidives' Cheval Blanc Randhell resort at the time.
Prince George will next join the Duke and Duchess in his first-ever public tour in April. His new nanny, Maria Teresa Borrallo, will also attend. The four will take a three-week trip to Austalia and New Zealand, where perhaps more adorable photographs will be taken -- and more crawling will be had!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite