Prince George's dating prospects look good with moms offering daughters to Kate Middleton, Prince William on Royal Tour
- Photo: GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: ASON BELL/CAMERA PRESS/.3 of 7
- Photo: Jason Bell/Camera Press/Redux/.4 of 7
- Photo: Jason Bell / Camera Press / Redux/.5 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
The latest stop on the royal family's tour of New Zealand and Australia took place on Friday, April 11, at Auckland's Viaduct Harbour, where William spoke about his son's early dating prospects.
The Duke of Cambridge explained to reporters that mothers have suggested their baby daughters as romantic possibilities for the young tot. "There have been a few babies touted to us!" he said.
One local mother, Karen, 40, said she thought her daughter, Emily, who was born just days after George, would be a good fit for the little boy. "We mentioned how well-paired she and George would be in the future," she said.
William and Kate toured the Royal New Zealand Air Force base while chatting with serviceman and women about parenting and raising young ones. "We were talking about their similar ages of the babies and he said how much fun they were," the mother Karen continued. When her daughter Emily spat out her pacifier, Prince William picked it up for her, with Karen adding, "He said he was well-practiced at baby duties."
The royal father told another couple with a young child about his own experience raising George. "William mentioned that at around five months George started sleeping mostly through the night and it was easier from that point," the mother, Leanne Williams, 36, said. "He was saying you have good times ahead."
Earlier this week, George had an adorable moment with a baby girl during the first stop on the royal tour. The Prince played with a little girl named Isabella Tunstall, having fun with her while banging on a drum set. Looks like Isabella is in for some fierce competition!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite