Prince Harry is the world's most eligible bachelor
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kristy Wigglesworth/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Chris Hondros/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Prince Harry has been named the world's most eligible bachelor ahead of sports stars and actors including George Clooney and Jack Nicholson.
RELATED: What happens in Vegas ...
Prince William's single younger brother, who is currently serving as a military helicopter co-pilot in Afghanistan, has topped the Top 40 Bachelors list compiled by Town & Country magazine.
Harry made the list ahead of Hollywood's most famous bachelors -- Clooney and Nicholson.
Magazine editors write of the 28-year-old royal, "Prince William's baby brother flirts and flies Apache helicopters with equal aplomb. ... He loves dressing up -- in everything from ill-fated fancy dress to his birthday suit."
RELATED: Celeb nude photo scandals
The list also featured a number of other European royals, including Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark, Grace Kelly's grandson Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi of Monaco, Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, and Prince Amedeo of Belgium.
A number of sports stars were also granted top bachelor status -- golfer Adam Scott, American football player Tim Tebow, and baseball star Jeremy Lin were all included, while celebrity offspring also featured highly.
Bryan Ferry's four sons, Merlin, Isaac, Otis, and Tara, won a mention, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick and Clint Eastwood's actor son Scott. Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy was also included, along with twins Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss and Hollywood veteran George Hamilton.
RELATED: Famous younger siblings
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite