Prince Harry is the world's most eligible bachelor
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kristy Wigglesworth/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Chris Hondros/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Prince Harry has been named the world's most eligible bachelor ahead of sports stars and actors including George Clooney and Jack Nicholson.
RELATED: What happens in Vegas ...
Prince William's single younger brother, who is currently serving as a military helicopter co-pilot in Afghanistan, has topped the Top 40 Bachelors list compiled by Town & Country magazine.
Harry made the list ahead of Hollywood's most famous bachelors -- Clooney and Nicholson.
Magazine editors write of the 28-year-old royal, "Prince William's baby brother flirts and flies Apache helicopters with equal aplomb. ... He loves dressing up -- in everything from ill-fated fancy dress to his birthday suit."
RELATED: Celeb nude photo scandals
The list also featured a number of other European royals, including Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark, Grace Kelly's grandson Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi of Monaco, Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, and Prince Amedeo of Belgium.
A number of sports stars were also granted top bachelor status -- golfer Adam Scott, American football player Tim Tebow, and baseball star Jeremy Lin were all included, while celebrity offspring also featured highly.
Bryan Ferry's four sons, Merlin, Isaac, Otis, and Tara, won a mention, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick and Clint Eastwood's actor son Scott. Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy was also included, along with twins Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss and Hollywood veteran George Hamilton.
RELATED: Famous younger siblings
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite