Prince Harry is the world's most eligible bachelor
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: ABFR/GSI3 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: APL/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Kristy Wigglesworth/Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Michael Dunlea/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: AH2/ZJE/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: ARTHUR EDWARDS/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: Chris Hondros/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
Prince Harry has been named the world's most eligible bachelor ahead of sports stars and actors including George Clooney and Jack Nicholson.
RELATED: What happens in Vegas ...
Prince William's single younger brother, who is currently serving as a military helicopter co-pilot in Afghanistan, has topped the Top 40 Bachelors list compiled by Town & Country magazine.
Harry made the list ahead of Hollywood's most famous bachelors -- Clooney and Nicholson.
Magazine editors write of the 28-year-old royal, "Prince William's baby brother flirts and flies Apache helicopters with equal aplomb. ... He loves dressing up -- in everything from ill-fated fancy dress to his birthday suit."
RELATED: Celeb nude photo scandals
The list also featured a number of other European royals, including Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark, Grace Kelly's grandson Pierre Rainier Stefano Casiraghi of Monaco, Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, and Prince Amedeo of Belgium.
A number of sports stars were also granted top bachelor status -- golfer Adam Scott, American football player Tim Tebow, and baseball star Jeremy Lin were all included, while celebrity offspring also featured highly.
Bryan Ferry's four sons, Merlin, Isaac, Otis, and Tara, won a mention, along with Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick and Clint Eastwood's actor son Scott. Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend Conor Kennedy was also included, along with twins Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss and Hollywood veteran George Hamilton.
RELATED: Famous younger siblings
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite