Prince Harry on William's Engagement: 'I Get a Sister!'
- Photo: Chris Jackson/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Reuters3 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Samir Hussein/GettyImages.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
Prince Harry is stoked that his older sibling is getting hitched to Kate Middleton.
"I am delighted that my brother popped the question!" Harry, 26, said Tuesday in a statement. "It means I get a sister, which I have always wanted."
Earlier in the day, his brother Prince William, 28, confirmed a long-awaited engagement to Middleton, 28, his love of eight years. Proposing last month in Kenya, William used the same ring worn by their late mom Princess Diana. The ring is an oval blue 18-carat sapphire surrounded by 14 smaller white diamonds.
The boys' dad Prince Charles, meanwhile, said he was "thrilled" by the good news during an on-the-fly BBC News interview Tuesday. He joked of the longtime couple: "They've been practicing for long enough."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite